- Cable / Satellite
- Fruit Trees
The estate is located in the heart of Portugal, 10 minutes from the historical city of Tomar, founded in 1160, where the Convento de Cristo – World Heritage Monument lays, was established in 1550 as head income provider and stayed in the family till nowadays. The house has a set of beautifully and architectonically authentic buildings, guide mark of the great Portuguese agricultural houses. For generations, and century upon century, the house was adapted to the requirement of times, but always keeping that nobility and uniqueness of a manor-house.
The landscape enfolding this farming manor, the property’s core, is the same that once delighted the first Knights Templar, by magically enabling a shaded and secular congregation. The 16 hectare (39.5 Acres) grounds of the estate bear a heavy growth potential in the tourism areas. Minding the improvement and value upgrade of current buildings, municipal authorities allow building area extension.
The estate accommodates, today, a seven apartment touristic complex that emerged from the harmonious recovery of pre-existent agricultural buildings.