- Cable / Satellite
- Fruit Trees
2. CHARACTERISTICS OF HOUSING
As the photos illustrate, the villa is located in a land area of roughly 1000 m2, having a large garden, full of very old trees, beyond the two hundred and fifty square meters of the house deployment.
The house has three floors and an attic and was originally built roughly 70 years ago and was later recovered and rebuilt.
It has a lower floor, with direct exterior door consisting of a garage for two cars, kitchenette, wide entrance hall, WC and two bedrooms
The main floor is a floor with a large room with 130 m2, a kitchen with pantry, toilet and a social, and second floor with two suites, two bedrooms and two WCS beyond an arbor with an interesting view of area preserved vegetation.
The floor of the attic floor is a broad but with limited headroom.
The finishes are basically:
- Lioz floors and solid oak floors and granite
- Walls and ceilings in stucco, with various shades of pastel-colored walls.
- The WCS have each their specific design and finish to ensure the best possible care and comfort.
- Has a heating system with electrical equipment in most rooms in addition to fire implanted in the room.
- The networks of water are heated with boilers.
The house is located in historic Sintra, by Olga Cadaval Theatre and the Museum of Contemporary Art, and throughout all the surrounding transport infrastructure and trade, including electrical, bus, train, pharmacies, markets, banks , restaurants, pastry shops.
Sintra is a very old historic town, located 20 kilometers from Lisbon, with a large "load" history and culture, with numerous Palaces, Museums, Moorish Castle, old houses and architecture, and very typical of great beauty.
Sintra has narrow streets and many roads and a lush and dense trees.